The journey continues through the fascinating Norway. This complete challenge offers a total of 5 stages. The fifth and final stage - On May 17, 1814, Oslo, which was then called the city of Christiania, became the capital of Norway, but it wasn't until between 1850 and 1900 that the population increased to 230,000. Since then, many people from all over the world have been drawn to Oslo to live and work. Not least for these reasons, Oslo is a diverse and international metropolis in Norway. Today, the municipality has a total of around 681,100 inhabitants and forms the province of Fylke.
Choose your distance and run it in the 14-day period to earn your medal.
Register now for your desired journey through Norway or book all 5 runs now and put your medals in the unique fluorescent (glow in the dark) "Journey through Norway" card (only included in the bundle)!
This run is part of the complete "Journey through Norway" series and can of course be booked individually.
Overview of the complete series:
Feb 19th - Mar 4th North Cape
Mar 05th - Mar 18th Lofoten
Mar 19th - April 1st Polar Circle
April 2nd - April 15th Trondheim
April 16th - April 29th Oslo (included in this booking)
- Starter number (for printing)
- Access to the portal with the ranking list
- Certificate (for printing)
- your exclusive Oslo medal
Set your goals now and get your early bird discount!
Sign up now, because the places in this coveted run are quickly taken!
and many more:
and many more:
- Sign up & choose your distance
- Get access via email to our runners portal with all relevant data
- Run wherever you live (also on treadmills)
- Record your run with your favorite app - upload a screenshot of your running app to our running portal
- Download your certificate
- Check your ranking (24 hours after the end of the event)
- Receive your medal (shipped out 24 hours after your run)