Start your run through the fascinating Norway. This beautiful challenge offers 5 stages. The second stage takes us to the breathtaking Lofoten Islands. The 80 small islets are a world of their own and offer a unique landscape of rugged mountains, small settlements and the Atlantic Ocean. The Lofoten Islands are located between 100 and 300 Kilometers north of the Arctic Circle. In summer it stays permanently light, during the long winter the fascinating northern lights shine.
Choose your distance and run it in the 14-day period to earn your medal.
Register now for your desired journey through Norway or book all 5 runs now and put your medals in the unique fluorescent (glow in the dark) "Journey through Norway" card (only included in the bundle)!
This run is part of the complete "Journey through Norway" series and can of course be booked individually.
Overview of the complete series:
Feb 19th - Mar 4th North Cape
Mar 05th - Mar 18th Lofoten (included in this booking)
Mar 19th - April 1st Polar Circle (Arctic Circle)
April 2nd - April 15th Trondheim
April 16th - April 29th Oslo
- Starter number (for printing)
- Access to the portal with the ranking list
- Certificate (for printing)
- your exclusive North Cape (Nordkapp) medal
Set your goals now and get your early bird discount!
Sign up now, because the places in this coveted run are quickly taken!
and many more:
and many more:
- Sign up & choose your distance
- Get access via email to our runners portal with all relevant data
- Run wherever you live (also on treadmills)
- Record your run with your favorite app - upload a screenshot of your running app to our running portal
- Download your certificate
- Check your ranking (24 hours after the end of the event)
- Receive your medal (shipped out 24 hours after your run)