The challenge for Scotland fans! Cover in the week of Nov 22nd-28th 2021 the distance chosen by you, as a virtual challenge, wherever you live - divided into stages on several days of your choice!
So you can spread the whole distance over the days as you like! The ideal running motivation in late autumn under the sign of the beauty of Scotland.
The following distances are available:
23km/14mi - John Buchan Run
The John Buchan Way combines the beautiful expanse of the Borders and viewpoints such as Cademuir Hill. Take part wherever you live in the sign of this beautiful trail.
48km/30mi - West Islands Run
The West Islands Way is one of Scotland's Great Trails, linking unique sites such as Rothesay Castle, Mount Stuart Manor House and Bute Brew Brewery.
55km/34mi - Three Lochs Way
The beautiful Three Lochs Way connects Loch Lomond, The Gareloch and the fjord-like Loch Long and is considered one of the most beautiful routes in Scotland.
and many more:
- Sign up & choose your distance
- Get access via email to our runners portal with all relevant data
- Run wherever you live (also on treadmills)
- Record your run with your favorite app - upload a screenshot of your running app to our running portal
- Download your certificate
- Check your ranking (24 hours after the end of the event)
- Receive your medal (shipped out 24 hours after your run)